Re: JAWS leaving out letters in the middle of words

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:47:04 -0700

Hi,
another follow up to the original post and query.

After installing the office 2003 sp3 update, and restarting the system for
good measure, I had to compose an email just before this one. Upon double
checking it I noticed a few words still missing letters. So in my case, the
service pack did not help.

Strange? Upsetting? Frustrating? All the above.

I hope that jaws 9 fixes some of these problems. More than likely, it is a
system problem, not a jaws problem.

Rich