Re: Hjaws; talks; mobile speak

  • From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 01:44:20 -0500

I am going to reply to this only because I am a mobile speak user and have been
for a while now. I went through a dealer only when, and let me reemphasize this
once more only when, I was ready to purchase the product. I was able to
download and run the free trial license from the site for 30days and did not
have to work with a dealer until ready to complete the purchase. The dealer I
worked extensively with, and with whom I would again do business, was HandiTech.
Hope this helps!
Mind you I know nothing of Talks, so I cannot speak to that.
Loreal
Hypertype Medical Transcriptionist MedTran12305@xxxxxxx
Princess House Lifestyle Consultant http://www.princesshouse.com/llavigna/
Phone: (518) 330-5188