Re: Hjaws; talks; mobile speak

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:49:17 -0800

I use Talks on my Nokia. Sounds just like Eloquence with JAWS.  Of course
response time is slower because the processor is not as fast. On my Nokia it
has the Symbian operating system.

I don't know if you have a choice of which (Talks or Mobile Speak)  you can
use; it might depend on the phone's operating system. Does anyone else know
the answer to this?

Dave