RE: Hjaws; talks; mobile speak

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:17:03 -0500

From me and other on the list I believe that going with talks would-be your
best solution.

  _____

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Renette Bloem
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:53 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hjaws; talks; mobile speak

Point taken.

Only explanationI can give for writing to the list, is that my current phone
is not compateble with either, (can only purchase a new phone in a month's
time)so I cannot yet get the trial versions and am interested in the
software resembling Jaws in as many aspects as is possible.

Regards.

Renette

Regards.

Renette