Re: Hjaws; talks; mobile speak

  • From: "James Scholes" <jamesscholes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:10:18 -0000

    They now offer a 10 day trial instead, which can be reached from the
options menu of the application. Please note that with Mobile Speak, they make
it harder by forcing you to go to your local dealer and aquiring a 30 day
licence from them, and some dealers charge for this, even though it is supposed
to be a free trial, so you have been warned.