Help with focus problems in JAWS10 latest update

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 13:38:58 -0400

Hi:
I am using IE7 in Outlook express when I enter OE I get the first entry of
my address book and the number of entries spoken, I could live with this but
the focus is very bad, reading a message, deleting and going to the next
JAWS10 always looses focus, can't live with that. I went back to version 9
for email. Does anyone have a fix for these problems?
Thanks,

George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx