Re: page layout in word 2007

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 06:55:59 -0400

I can go one step further.  Below is the link to a web site from which you can
download a free add-on to Word 2007 that adds the classic Word 2003 menus.
This way, you can have your cake and eat it too.  If you are befuddled by Word
2007's ribbon menus, you can just switch to the more familiar Word 2003 menus.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

Gerald