Re: Help with active-x controls

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:20:35 -0600

Hi chevelle.

I went to the web site again but there is no opportunity to download any
active-x controls.  I have recieved about four notes from various people,
and nothing I do helps the situation.  I would like to be able to get this
fixed before Monday if I can because otherwise, I'll have to contact
someone in technical support from the company I work for and you know what
they're going to be doing.  They're going to be wanting me to use a mouse
which of course I can't do.

If you can help further, I'd sure appreciate it.

Jeanie