Users guide for dell dimension 3000 PC

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:00:27 -0700

Hi Listers I'm wondering if any of you have gotten a Dell computer recently,
the manual I got with my new dimension 3000 PC is completely in Spanish . I
have called and e-mailed support at Dell, and got two different stories 1 go to
the Dell web site ,click on small business then click on users guide that was
basically FAQ and some irrelevant link. The next Dell person I talked to told
me the users guide was on (the Dell CD) , there were 4 CDs that came with the
computer  the driver for the dial  up modem the driver for the monitor. the
driver for the sound card, and another CD that was titled Dell security  center
this was essentially the McAfee firewall and virus scan. I could not find any
documents on any of these  disk that would resemble a users guide. Of course I
did ask for a print guide,  I was told they had been  done away with some time
ago. Do any of you know how I can get a manual for my computer from Dell in any
format? Awesome thanks upfront!
SERENDIPITY