Re: Forced to switch to JFW Pro

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:18:27 -0500

Thanks Chris,
what about my adobe, I still haven't heard about that, can you help me on that.
Remember I got this 600 adobe page book, and jaws won't open even when I do what I am suppose to do.
Change the settings in the reading order.
Jaws keeps telling me to only make it 10 pages, did that and that still doesn't work,
on the other hand window eyes will let the document open, and no problem.
Now what does that say about FS-is attitude.
Joseph.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>