Re: Facebook

  • From: Mark Driesenga <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:17:09 -0400

What you could do is go to www.solona.net and sign up and register for being
able to solve captchas.  solona is a captcha-solving service run by humans,
which is compatible with any browser and any operating system, and it doesn't
involve downloading anything.  Just register, and read the instructions.  that
way, if you do run into a captcha, you shouldn't have an issue with them, since
Solona should be able to solve it.  alternatively, if you're using firefox, you
can download and install WebVisum, but this would also require an invitation
from an existing Webvisum user.  the Firefox add-on is available from
www.webvisum.com  Hope this helps.  Mark