Re: Facebook

  • From: "Terra Lee Peterson" <poolprincess@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 03:33:03 -0800

On farmville you have your own farm. you grow crops, take care of animals, buy
and sell things, etc etc. It's just one of those time wasters that is so
addictive! You totally design the farm putting things wherever you want them.
You have to check often to see if your crops are ready.

God Bless
Terra Peterson

www.lifesrace.com