RE: Facebook

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:37:25 -0000

FFarmville is basically a game where you have to build up a farm and you can
share stuff with people and you've got to earn the money to look after the
animals and keep yyour farm in order.  As I say I could never really get it
to work with JAWS, so don't really know much about it, but that's the
general idea.