Re: Facebook

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:58:37 +0000

Hi sure add me if you want. It's best to use the mobile site, http://m.facebook.com, for full accessibility to the service. There is also http://lite.facebook.com but people have reported screen readers not tracking properly with the site.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 21/01/2010 23:44, Ketan Kothari wrote:
Hi friends,

Does anyone use facebook with JAWS?  if so please could you help me with it?
apps, activating sms allerts etc?
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614