Re: Excel 2010 & Print Preview Issues

  • From: "R&J" <ronjacq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:34:32 -0400

Thanks for all the great tips.  The shift+ctl+B does list the starting cell
and its contents in the JAWS virtual viewer, a very nice touch.

Secondly, I was able to use the "Zoom" button and the "Ins+Pagedown" keys to
gain information regarding the page to be printed and the total number of
pages in the document.

One thing I have not been able to accomplish thus far is to use the JAWS
cursor to actually read the print preview display of the spreadsheet as I
did in Excel 2003.  It is not needed most of the time, but sometimes it
enables me to determine exactly how some things line up and appear relative
to each other on the actual print preview display.

Thanks.  Ron

From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [Bulk] Excel 2010 & Print Preview Issues

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:07:46 -0700

Ron,

Don't have 2010 but note that in 2007 in the print preview pressing
insert+numpad 3 will read "Preview: Page 1 of x zoom in".

Sorry I don't know about Excel 2010. Have you made sure that the window is
maximized?

Dave