Re: Excel 2010 & Print Preview Issues

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:07:49 -0500

Hi, Ron,

this isn't the same, but JFW will report page breaks with control-shift-b.
At 03:58 PM 3/28/2011, you wrote:
While I used Excel 2003, I was always able to have full access with the JAWS cursor to the Print Preview display and could look at the status line on the bottom to see which page I was displaying and the total number of pages (eg 2 of 4).

Now that I am using Excel 2010, I cannot access any of the print preview display or the page numbers. I was told by a sighted individual that the print preview display is in a separate window, usually at the right, but I have not been able to navigate there at all.

Has anyone had better luck accessing the Print Preview display under Excel in MicroSoft Office 2010?

Ron

Alternative archives located at: