Excel 2010 & Print Preview Issues

  • From: "R&J" <ronjacq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:58:46 -0400

While I used Excel 2003, I was always able to have full access with the JAWS
cursor to the Print Preview display and could look at the status line on the
bottom to see which page I was displaying and the total number of pages (eg
2 of 4).

Now that I am using Excel 2010, I cannot access any of the print preview
display or the page numbers.  I was told by a sighted individual that the
print preview display is in a separate window, usually at the right, but I
have not been able to navigate there at all.

Has anyone had better luck accessing the Print Preview display under Excel
in MicroSoft Office 2010?

Ron