Re: Does JJaws10 change the windows vista appearance

  • From: Ann Tate <tate886@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:46:29 -0400

Hi,

I just let Jaws install and changed nothing myself manually. It did say when
first running the installer that it needed to reboot after making system
changes. Of course, neither of us knows what he had his screen set to
before, but I suspect it was just  whatever default Vista settings are used
as he isn't the type to customize his computer. He just uses it to watch DVD
movies and go online for email and word processing.

~Ann