Re: Collapsed and expanded E-mails

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:16:35 -0700

Hi Cal;

What you have somehow done is turn group messages by conversation on.  To
turn this off, do the following;
1. While in any folder without any messages open, press Alt + V for the view
menu.
2. Press enter on " Current view ."
3. Arrow up to " group messages by conversation", if this box is checked,
press enter to uncheck it.  Pressing enter will uncheck the box and take you
out of the menus.

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike