Re: Collapsed and expanded E-mails

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:32:24 -0700

Mike,

Well, I'll be darned. Certainly correct, and I stand corrected. Typical MS
usage of access keys and hotkeys being different. Now I understand how
sometimes I accidentally turn on group mode, since I use Ctrl-J a lot to look
for unread messages, and the letter "H" is right next door to "J". And of
course pressing Ctrl-h or Ctrl-g does not toggle group mode back off again;
another quality programming feature from our friends at MS.

Dave