Re: Coding iTunes

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:51:56 -0800

Good point. These thing can indeed be included. I would have to rewrite much of
what is already coded From FS. FS made for Basic funtionality and that's it. I
honestly thought about this app when doing Rhapsody, but figured there wasn't
enough interest. Not that I've made a decision on my own, it's really more up
to everyone else as a whole. I certainly want more out of iTunes and I am fully
confident in scripting this one. These are all just ideas right now. Just
gathering information and assessing ease of scripting, time it takes, and if
outside organizations can help is our first mission.