Coding iTunes

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:17:15 -0800

Ok, I have just the fast forward and rewind to fix from the update. Also is a
little handy feature to jump to the song currently playing so you can explore
more from that artist. That one broke too. Is it just me or is iTunes 10 slower
than molasses? I am arrowing up and down and the thing acts sluggish. I have it
in list view and with minimal columns showing if that helps. I'll have to try
it out on my other system to see if the slowdown is the same. If I can get
these things fixed, the beta will be available early Friday morning.