Re: Coding iTunes

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:00:06 -0800

This jTunes sounds very disappointing. I kinda don't like seeing such a steep
price for something that doesn't work well. I never even approached iTunes
because of this jTunes figuring it was good enough. As my wife points out, the
new one should be free. I couldn't agree more.
I would look forward to this app, but it's not my decision this time. If I have
room at the end of whatever is chosen, I want to come back to this one.