Re: A question about captchas.

  • From: "William Sallander" <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 00:04:58 -0400

    there is not much you can do with the visual captchas that you find on some
sites. Those captchas are mostly graphic representations and there for there is
not actual text involved.
The best you can do is have someone help or at least send a message to the
website administrators and see if they will put in an audio captcha feature
which will let you here a string of text inter mixed with other background
noise from which you'll need to type in what you hear.
At this time, that is the best work around out there that I know of.