Re: 2 more problems with JAWS 9

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:06:10 -0800

Chris,

Just curious about this. Is this option checked in Options by default? I'm
not too lazy to look, I'm just rushing through my morning email. In other
words, is it considered a desirable thing? I have little use for  it if its
only purpose is to note every time I print a file. I don't have anyone
tracking my work, like a supervisor or the National Security Agency. I don't
care to know just when I happen to have printed something out. so I could do
without the annoyance.

thanks.