RE: 2 more problems with JAWS 9

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:30:06 -0000

The reason Word asks if you want to save changes after you have only
printed a document is because the Print Date property is updated, so you
do right to save the document when prompted, otherwise this property
would not contain a true value.  This is available to you as a field
which you can include on page footers etc, via the insert menu.

Cheers
Chris