Re: 2 more problems with JAWS 9

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:41:17 -0800

Chris,

I just went into my Word 2000 options to the print tab, and found this item
second on the list. I have to report that Update fields was already
unchecked. don't know what to make of this, but again, I don't mind very
much pressing Control S on the way out of a document I've just
printed,however absurd it seems. It would just be a little more convenient
and reassuring if I didn't get the message in the first place. As I've said,
I'm embarrassed that I even succumb and do the save, because I know
perfectly well I haven't changed anything of any consequence so far as my
actual concerns about the integrity of the document go.

Oh, well.