[jawsscripts] Re: pesky damn combo boxes, revisited

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:40:05 -0700

Chad, here seems to be the problem: the parent window of the combo box
in question contains not only objects from the combo box being worked
with, but others as well, & objects often have identical names. So
trying to sort which object belongs to which combo box is gonna be a
well, uh, b-word. Maybe I will be able to figure out which objects go
w/which boxes, but the problem is that there are 4 combo boxes--1 for
soft synths, which is actually easy to figure out where they belong, &
3 identical boxes that contain names of effects which can be chained
together. These obviously have all identical names, so trying to
figure out which names go with which is gonna get interesting, but
I'll play w/it some more. Thanks for the suggestion.