[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting session.

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:56:49 +1000

hi mostafa .

I'm a little bit confused, but were you actually in your message below,
seeking to ask if anyone would participate in a scripting session with you
via skype? or, have you got one already planned to happen at some point that
you were inviting people to be a part of?
hense the line, "if anyone would like to join, us?"
because, if the latter,
did you realize that you have not as yet detailed, exactly who is
participating in
this skype scripting session,  nor what exactly is it's purpose/agenda, nor
the time
it is to happen?
if you were to provide some more detail, then I feel you
may be more likely to capture people's interest  who may like to
participate?
i.e. if it may cover a particular area of scripting which may be of interest
to people who may like better instruction in that area?

if however, you were seeking to ask whether anyone would be prepared to give
you one on one
scripting instruction via skype, I'm not sure you made this request
particularly clear, and you may like to reword this?

Geoff c.