[jawsscripts] Re: fire fox

  • From: "The dark Count" <darkcount1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:45:52 -0700

Not at all.
Since jaws uses scripts for firefox.
I don't know if it is their ajax support, or their scripts for fire fox, but
they are broken.

I'll tell you what is off topic:  this 6 auto out of office replies I just got.
When you are subscribed to several lists it makes it a pain to get nothing for
a good question.
I will probably get at least 6 more after this post.

D C

Your unadulterated message follows:
 Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: fire fox
 Date: 11 Jun 2009

Good evening,

This is a little off topic for the scripting list.  However, I will
endulge it as I have the same problem and haven't taken the time to
look into it.

Using JAWS 10.0.512 and FF 3.0.10 I frequently, depending on the site,
will have to reload Firefox or JAWS to get pages to be displayed in
the virtual buffer.

Can you please let us know which version of JAWS 10 and FF 3 you are
using?

Thanks,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter