[jawsscripts] Re: fire fox

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:39:14 -0400

Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem.  My JAWS version is 10.0.1142.  My
browser is Firefox/3.0.10.  I am running these on Windows XP SP3.  Thanks to
anyone who can help us figure out these delays in page loading.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado