[jawsscripts] Scripting session.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:58:37 +0300

Hello
I' need to do a skype session  for  the scripting purposes, perhaps
we might  use the unique  tandem feature  to  behave the scripting
issue:
anyone elss wish to join us, that's tremendously  would be appreciated!!!!.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker

On 6/10/09, John Robichaud <JRobichaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know how Jaws distinguishes between what is a true data table
> and tables just used for screen layout on a web page?
> John Robichaud

Sincerely.
best regard
It's always hope that give's meaning to life.