[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting session.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:22:20 +0300

HI:
Basicly, I'  wish to invite  who's professional  script  writer  to  teach  me
 how   to  do  a  useable  script.
Since I' did  some  small script's in the script manager applacation,
But don't know  how  to use them.
I'am sorry  because  of  my  first  message.
I' know that's my  ownway of writing  is  quite strange.
Hope that's brilliant to each other.