[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting session.

  • From: Johnvi Javier <johnvij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 19:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

HI TO ALL<  IN CASE YOU WILL HAVE SCRIP SESSION CAN I join.  I hope that it
would be free.  After all knowlege should be shared.  My skype name is johnvi2

johnvi

Love begins at home; love lives in homes, and that is why there is so much
suffering and so much unhappiness in the world today... Everybody today seems
to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater
riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents.
Parents have very little time for each other, and in the home begins the
disruption of the peace of the world.

other email address johnvi.javier@xxxxxxxxx
skype address johnvi2