[jawsscripts] Re: Script for audacity

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:43:57 -0700

Dang, the highlight of a selected portion of a song will be of little
use, as it's a graphical representation of a waveform. What might be
useful is whether or not the times that are selected can be spoken.

My stepmom has recently had a stroke, &, since I'm her only family in
the state, I'm heavily involved w/her care. I'll be w/her all day
tomorrow. If I get time, I'll have a look & see whether or not it
might be possible to determine the beginning & end time of a
selection.

If I don't get back to u by the end of next week--I'll be gone much of
next week as well--send me a nastygram to remind me.