[jawsscripts] Re: Script for audacity

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:44:34 +0700

Hi Jackie and list again
Can you help me how to verify that I have a highlighted focus. Let me give a
short describe:
In audacity or any audio editor programs, when you select a part of sound, this
part will be highlighted. In some cases, we can verify by getting its backround
and text color I thought, but I don't know it right or wrong. In some other
cases, focus still highlight but its color doesn't change, and I don't know how
to work with it. If you know, please help me.
Many thanks