[jawsscripts] Re: Script for audacity

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 23:11:25 +0700

Hi Stefan
I tried your suggestion of using winDig. However, I don't know why I can't
write it.
In audacity, if user don't open their own project, it will create a project
automatically, like untitle in notepad, so I have some difficulty with it.
Anyway,, thanks for your suggestion alot. Will try some other methoth to make
this scriptp work well.
Best regard