[jawsscripts] FW: "use" procedure to combine scripts

  • From: "Dave Maynard" <dmaynard35@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:19:56 -0400

Hello;

I am trying to  do some scripting on an application that is changing exe and
dll files as I move through the screens.  I have written some scripts for
the welcome screen but when I hit a button the info reported by insert/Q
changes back to default setting with a different exe or dll file.  There
seems to be at least 3 sets of scripts needed to run the application.

A few weeks ago I saw a procedure spelled out on the list detailing how to
solve this type of issue with the "use" line.  I saved it so well that I can
not find it.  The instructions were in answer to another issue so the
subject line did not fit the issue I have.  If anyone can point me in the
right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,.

Dave Maynard
Macon County Senior Services