[jawsscripts] Re: FW: "use" procedure to combine scripts

  • From: "David Farough" <David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:14:21 -0400

I do not have any information on the procedure that you are asking
about, but it seems to me that the confignames.ini could be used to
specify a common configuration for all of these executables and dlls.
You just specify a entry for each file.  here is a sample from my
confignames.ini for Groupwise.

grpwise=GroupWise7
gwdTA1US=GroupWise7
GWABU1US=GroupWise7

This file is found in your shared settings folder.  the text following
the = character is the name of the configuration that is to be
associated to the specified executable.

David Farough
Application Accessibility Coordinator/coordonateur de l'accessibilité
Information Technology Services Directorate /
Direction des services d'information technologiques
Public Service Commission / Commission de la fonction publique
Email / Courriel:  David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. / Tél:    (613) 992-2779