[jawsscripts] Re: FW: "use" procedure to combine scripts

  • From: "Dave Maynard" <dmaynard35@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:27:47 -0400

David;

Before I go off line, just want to clarify What I believe you wrote.
There is to be only one jss file ie: Master.jss.  Then all scripts will be
in that file.  As the executibles and dll file chane I should enter them
into the  confignamd.ini file ie:
Dll123=Master
Exe 43=Master

Following this thought I assume there is to be only onc jkm file.

Thanks for your time.
Dave Maynard
Macon County Senior Services
Phone: 349-2059