[jawsscripts] Re: Hot Spot key combos?

  • From: "David Farough" <David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:25:52 -0400

I usually use my right hand to press the control alt and shift keys, and
use the left hand to press the desired fKey.  If the necessary key is
closer to the right side of the keyboard I reverse the process.  It's
not so bad.  It works best if you hold down the control alt and shift
keys and then Press the other key the necessary number of times to get
the desired functionality.  Keep in mind, that if these key combinations
are too difficult, you can always define your own key assignments in the
keyboard manager.

If you want more specific information on how to access songs in this
application, you will need to give us a better idea of the control or
window information that you are trying to access. It sounds to me like
this may well be described in the application documentation.  See if
there is some preferences or options dialogues that you can access that
will allow you to do what you want.

David Farough
Application Accessibility Coordinator/coordonateur de l'accessibilité
Information Technology Services Directorate /
Direction des services d'information technologiques
Public Service Commission / Commission de la fonction publique
Email / Courriel:  David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. / Tél:    (613) 992-2779