[jaws-uk] Re: outlook problem

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:23:13 -0000

Jillian

To sort your list by date do the following:

Make sure you're in Folder List view.
Press control + home to put cursor on the top message of the list.
Route Jaws to PC cursor
Switch to Jaws Cursor.
Press Up arrow until you hear  a line like 'Folder List From Subject
Received'
Use Jaws key + Right arrow to move along this line until you land on
'Received'.
Pressing the Jaws Left click button once will put the list into ascending
date order (ie latest message at the top), a double left click will put the
list into descending date order.
Switch back to PC cursor

To move a message from your inbox to a folder, move your cursor down the
list to the message you want to move, press Control+shift+v then select the
folder you want and press enter.  The message will move to the desired
folder and you will go back to the inbox list.

HTH

Chris