[jaws-uk] Re: outlook problem

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:14:18 -0000

I've been through the view menu and I can't find the date option to check.  The
one that's checked in the current view submenu is messages.  In the sort them
section, I've got from selected.  I'm somewhat confused as everything was fine
earlier today, then suddenly it's all gone strange.  So I can't check the new
messages coming in.

I've managed to create the folder, and am now wondering what I want to do as
far as getting the messages in there.