[jaws-uk] outlook problem

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:07:05 -0000

Hi.

Firstly happy new year to all.

My main problem is that outlook appears to have flipped on me.  It's the
version that comes with Office 2000.  I like the in-box to be displaying the
oldest messages first, with new messages coming in underneath.  I have had
no problems till now.  when I opened it this time round, it's put all my
messages into alphabetical order, so all those with names beginning with A
are at the top and so on.  I can't work out why this has happened.  I've
tried changing it back, but haven't been successful.  I don't understand all
the various fields in the customization part on the current view sub-menu.

Secondly, can you add extra folders to the Outlook settings?  Example, I
have a friend who mails me a lot, and I'd like to keep all of his messages
in a separate folder to the inbox.

I use Windows 98 SE and Jaws 4.5.

finally, thanks to whoever it was that suggested that I use the text site on
Amazon.  As i'm on dialup, it's so much quicker, and works a treat.

Jillian.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.