[jaws-uk] Re: Wireless Protection

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:09:20 +0100

Done that, they claim all is ok, I was on the internet at home early
this morning and it was fairly quick but over the weekend it was
rubbish.  It took 2 minutes to load a website on my wife's laptop pc
yesterday.  Just how many are sharing that 8 megabites?

Dave

Check with your ISP to see if there is a problem in your area, either by
phone or on their website.

Nigel
Why are the blind treated like third class citizens?