[jaws-uk] Wireless Protection

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:32:17 +0100

Hi all,

I have seen some posts concerning wireless protection on wi fi etc I
currently use a BT home hub with my main pc wired to it and my wife uses
her works laptop pc wirelessly.  In the last few weeks, the internet
download speed has seriously reduced and I have had concerns about the
security of my system.  Could someone be using my connection and causing
the slow connection?  My wife had to load a security code onto a memory
stick and transfer it onto her pc in order to connect to the hub.  Has
anyone else noticed a general slowing down of broadband connection
speeds?
Thanks in advance.

Dave