[jaws-uk] Re: Trouble with a Website

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:16:13 +0100

George, could I please ask a favour of you?

Would you mind going to the racinguk.tv contact  page and taking down any
details of customer service phone numbers and or e-mail addresses you can
find, and then sending them my way in an e-mail?

I'm getting nowhere in a hurry trying to get this info myself. Your help
would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Darran

darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx