[jaws-uk] Re: Trouble with a Website

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 22:00:16 +0100

George,

        Curious. My partner tried it on his Linux machine with the Epiphany
browser and his XP64 machine with IE7 and reported the same page empty
problem I'd experienced on my XP Home machine with IE6.

        As Phil said, the content didn't show up in the HTML code either.
That's why I thought it was something to do with code generation, but heaven
only knows what the catalyst for the content not appearing might be.

Léonie.