[jaws-uk] Re: Trouble with a Website

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:53:36 +0100

Hi Darren,

This is crazy.  There's an "About Racing UK" link, where
among other things is a "Contact us" link.  It comes up
blank, as do half the other items.

However, I did find two numbers at the bottom of one of
their press releases which I've listed below.

And you can tell them I'm fully sighted, so it's not just an
accessibility problem.

For Further Information:
David Bellin, Racing UK, 0207 592 0454
Philip Brannan, Sportsguide, 01344 774322

George.