[jaws-uk] Re: Thoughts on captchas

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 23:07:12 -0000

Hi Daniel and all, I don't have any hearing problems but still find the audio
alternative a real pain. I usually have to listen to it three or four times
before I get it right and many times I ask for a new one. Still, it's better
than nothing I suppose until some genius idea comes along.
BTW, I hear that even visual captchas sometimes are a pest too.

My two pence worth!

Amro